The Waterford School District offers facility rentals at various locations throughout the District. State-of-the-art Performing Arts Centers are located at two convenient campuses and offer seating for 750 guests at each. Conference rooms are available at the Kurzman Administration Office for small meetings or gatherings to large conferences and events. If a classroom or multi-purpose room better suits your needs, we have those available as well. For more information on renting a room or facility for your upcoming event, please contact our Facility Usage Coordinator at 248.682.0386.
Construction on the NEW Stadium Complexes at both Kettering & Mott High Schools is complete. Rent the new stadium complexes for your league competitions, clinics, and music festivals. We invite youth leagues, semi-pro teams, colleges, camps, clinics, recreational teams, and others to reserve your rental today.
- Stadium seating for 2,792 with barrier-free access
- Field surface is synthetic turf, perfect for football, soccer, lacrosse & other events in all types of weather
- Universal sports lighting system
- State of the art sound system
- Press box centrally located at top of grandstands for scoring or game filming with access to data, internet, and remote broadcasting capabilities
- Large electronic remote controlled scoreboard with digital crawl
- Heated concession building and restrooms
- Eight lane all weather surface track and areas for field events
The Stadium Complexes are located at Kettering High School, 2800 Kettering Drive, and Mott High School, 1151 Scott Lake Road, Waterford.