Families that qualify can receive free or reduced price meals. One of the benefits of our computerized system is the improved confidentiality for all who qualify for the free and reduced meal program. LunchApp.com offers an advanced confidential way to submit applications. An added bonus is the technology that allows the cash register system to detect a student's status, thus ensuring their privacy.
- A NEW APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED EACH YEAR TO RECEIVE BENEFITS.
- ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER FAMILY is necessary.
- Make sure to include all household members and their income on the application.
- Students who receive free or reduced lunch are eligible for free or reduced breakfast.
If you receive a letter stating that your child will receive free meals, you do not have to fill out an application unless there is an expiration date next to your child(ren)'s name. If the letter does not list all of the children in your household, please contact our office at 248.682.0394.
Methods of Application
1. Apply online by clicking the LunchApp.com link here or below. This is the preferred method as online applications are processed faster than paper applications. The user-friendly site will guide you through the application process. OR
2. Download and print the Free and Reduced Application & Instructions below. OR
3. Obtain a paper application from your school office, the school cafeteria or the Food & Nutrition Services office.
If you choose method #2 or #3:
Read the instructions carefully
Fill out the application
Return the application to your school office or send/submit to:
Food & Nutrition Services Department
501 N. Cass Lake Road
Waterford, MI 48328